• Parts subject to both a hot corrosive environment and to a high level of mechanical stress, such as discs, blades…
• This grade has been predominantly developed in the aerospace industry.
• For applications at extremely high temperatures, it is possible to use other heat treatment conditions to produce significantly different properties (please contact us).
Precipitation hardened nickel-based superalloy with:
• Excellent resistance to high temperature oxidation.
• Good mechanical properties at high temperatures.
|H + V||1530||1150||14|
Key to heat treatment symbols
|Thermo-mechanical treatment||TM||Quenched and tempered||T+RV|
|Sub-zero treatment||F||Solution treated and aged||H+V|