• Aerospace industry: compressor discs.
• Marine and land-based machines.
• Fasteners or diverse components requiring a particularly high yield strength and which must also be stainless or non magnetic.
Precipitation hardened, nickel-based superalloy with:
• Good resistance to high temperature oxidation.
• Excellent mechanical properties up to temperatures around 700°C.
• Generally used for parts working within the 600-700°C range.
|H + V||1360||1120||18|
Key to heat treatment symbols
|Thermo-mechanical treatment||TM||Quenched and tempered||T+RV|
|Sub-zero treatment||F||Solution treated and aged||H+V|