• Forgings and mechanical parts in stainless steel requiring very good mechanical properties.
• Structural parts for the aerospace industry.
• Missile components.
• High pressure pumps and valves.
• Offshore industry.
• Precipitation hardened stainless steel of very high purity, vacuum primary melted and consumable electrode remelted.
• Good toughness and good corrosion resistance.
• Excellent balance between strength and toughness properties, especially at a strength level of 1200 N/mm2.
• Good weldability.
|H + V 560°C||1240||1205||12.5||80|
|H + V 540°C||1450||1410||10.5||40|
Key to heat treatment symbols
|Thermo-mechanical treatment||TM||Quenched and tempered||T+RV|
|Sub-zero treatment||F||Solution treated and aged||H+V|