CX13VD(W) is a carburizing stainless steel. It is used in the aerospace industry and industrial applications for:
• Ball screws
• Blade propellers
• Gears, etc.
• Optimized composition and thermomechanical treatment to ensure carburizing process.
• Gas quenching possible for reduced distortions.
• After carburizing, quenching, deep freezing and tempering, the surface hardness is around 720 HV.
• Good toughness of the carburized layer.
• High hardenability.
• Good mechanical properties.
|T + F + Rv 250°C||1350||1000||13||130|
Key to heat treatment symbols
|Thermo-mechanical treatment||TM||Quenched and tempered||T+RV|
|Sub-zero treatment||F||Solution treated and aged||H+V|