• Glass industry: manufacturing of pressing die moulds, blowing moulds and section rolls.
• Plastics processing industry and rubber working.
• Martensitic stainless steel, possessing corrosion resistance between the 13 % chromium and the 18/8 steels.
• Highly resistant to organic acids and certain mineral acids, as well as to chloride-polluted media.
• Good mechanical properties and resistance to hot oxidation.
• Good machineability in all normal toolmaking processes (turning, ECM, EDM).
• Able to take a high polish.
|Livré prêt à l'emploi||1000||810||15|
Key to heat treatment symbols
|Thermo-mechanical treatment||TM||Quenched and tempered||T+RV|
|Sub-zero treatment||F||Solution treated and aged||H+V|