• Production of permanent surgical implants and any parts implanted in the human body.
• M64BC is a cobalt alloy with a high chromium and molybdenum content.
• Its high corrosion resistance makes it particularly suitable for the production of implants in contact with living tissue.
• Its composition has been optimised to enable it to be closed-die forged.
• The high level of mechanical strength that can be attained during this operation results in a steel with excellent fatigue properties while maintaining good toughness. It is therefore possible to produce very thin parts with a high level of safety.
|TM||> 1175||> 850||> 14|
Key to heat treatment symbols
|Thermo-mechanical treatment||TM||Quenched and tempered||T+RV|
|Sub-zero treatment||F||Solution treated and aged||H+V|